Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Not much to report

Weekend came, weekend went with little of note. Played some poker, drank some alcohol, watched some football. I'm sure this was pretty much the norm for many people this weekend. Bowl games are set and although I believe Auburn to be deserving of the shot to play USC, the SEC was clearly down this year and Auburn did not help themselves by letting the Vols hang around with them on Saturday. I've noticed the opening line on the USC v. Oklahoma game is 3 pts for USC, and I may have to take USC on that before the line increases as I'm sure it will. The Pac-10 is garbage to me, but I have a hunch that USC has enough athletes on offense to put up some points, as well as having enough D to hold down Adrian Peterson. Jason White sucks and reminds me of Gino Toretta from back in the day. He has no NFL future. Well, I guess I'll get back to work, HAPPY 38th BIRTHDAY BUSHWICK BILL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home