Sunday, January 08, 2012

Todays picks

Atlanta @ NY Giants (-3)
NY
Well, I am a Falcons fan so I will not pretend to be biased on this game. Most analysts are conflicted with this game and with good reason. The Falcons have beat all the teams they were supposed to beat (except Tampa Bay early on) and lost to the good teams they have played. The Falcons have the superior running game although Turner has lost much of the explosiveness he once possessed and have an O-Line that is weak against the pass rush which is NY's strength. I am not going to blabber on anymore about the other players or my reasoning involved because I don't care to. Believe me or not is the bottom line.

Atlanta 31
NY Giants 20

Pittsburgh(-9) @ Denver

Pittsburgh 24
Denver 13

(Not confident on the spread but take the over 33)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home