Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Hope you like Poker and Basketball

If you are like me, you are a sports fan. If you are a sports fan like me, you are pretty much fucked in the game. My favorite sport to watch is College and NFL football, and I will waste time drinking beers watching the Braves as well. College basketball I will tolerate, and the NBA I will watch if its a close game in the 4th or something particularly exciting/amusing is happening such as the Artest brawl. The NHL I care about hardly at all, but nevertheless, they have officially called this season a wash today. It appears the next few months are going to be filled with nothing but Basketball and steroid speculation in MLB. This will most likely be interspersed with WSOP footage that I have already seen so many times I know what cards are going to come off the deck before they fall. Damn... I may have to resort to drastic measures such as reading. I better buy some more poker books so I will stop raising with KJ in early position. At any rate here are my bold midseason NBA picks.

Eastern Conference Finals: Miami over Detroit 4-2
Western Conference Finals: San Antonio over Phoenix 4-1

NBA Championship: Miami over San Antonio 4-3

P.S. I love how spell check always tries to change "fuck", who wrote the program? Nuns?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home