Friday, February 04, 2005

The Not-So Super Bowl

Thats right boys and girls, its time for the annual bonding ritual where everyone sits around together drinking beer, eating greasy food and dissecting the 2.5 million dollar 30 second commercials that attempt to get us to buy more beer and greasy food. I have little interest in who wins this game except for the fact that I'm gonna lay a hundred or two on it. My playoff picks so far have been less than stellar so anyone perhaps the play here would be to go against both of my picks. What I'm probably gonna do is tease both the over and the Pats and take the Eagles +13 and the under 53.5. This seems like a fairly safe thing to do, but hey, I've been wrong before.
FINAL PREDICTION OF THE 2004 NFL SEASON: PATS 27 EAGLES 16

Special RIP's go out to Max Schmeling who defeated Joe Louis but never gave in to Nazi propaganda and to the great actors Ossie Davis and John Vernon. For those of you not familiar with John Vernon's as Dean Wormer in Animal House, peep his performance as Officer Mooney in Killer Klowns from Outer Space (a true cult classic). Lastly, it looks as though Ray Charles' son is following in his dad's footsteps. I learned it from watching you, aright!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home