Friday, June 24, 2005

...now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying?

From my June 3rd post:


While this would be reason enough for such a publicity stunt, I see an even more sinister motive. I think that Cruise wants the spotlight on him so that he can attempt to draw more people into Scientology. You know, the "religion" that is banned from several countries due to the fact that it is really a cult created by L. Ron Hubbard that teaches about alien overlords that control our galaxy and other such nonsense. I mean shit, if people are too stupid to see through the logical fallacies and lies that the U.S. government has been spewing for the past five years, why would they doubt Maverick?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8333804/

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger xTx said...

it's funny...throughout all of this Cruise/Holmes stuff I always thought back about your entry...

freaky shit

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Makeup Tales said...

the other day, a girl told me that given the chance, she'd "do" cruise in a minute. said he's an older, established man who can take care of women and isn't bad-looking compared to the rest of the population. she'd overlook the scientology, or become a scientologist herself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home