Monday, June 13, 2005

I never want to hear you say..... I want it that way

J10 beats 22 which beats AK which beats J10
Riots were avoided today by a 46 year old alleged child molester going free
A fat Irish man ended Tyson's career
What if there were multiple "big bangs" in the void of the multiverse and and some point, at some place, they could bounce off each other and unmake what they created
Fuck Colorado and John Elway
Fuck the Texas Rangers and Oakland A's
You know what show I used to really like? The great grape ape.
Cannibalism is a real solution to world hunger
Gladiatorial Games is an untapped multi-billion dollar market
A blessing on all who read these words

2 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger xTx said...

i'm with you on the gladiator thing.

thanks for the blessing

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Makeup Tales said...

I swore I would not...but the title...and cannibalism...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home