Monday, June 06, 2005

My once mighty empire

I was the king of four-square. While it was my skill and relentless ruthlessness that raised me to these Olympian heights, it was my arrogance that was the seed of my demise. I controlled the one-square, I made the rules. Slams, Jams, bobbling, carrying, tea party, isolation, all of these weapons were at my disposal at any time. If I was late to recess, people would automatically eliminate themselves so that I could reclaim my rightful place in seat one. There was but one ruler of the four-square court during fourth-grade recess that year, and it was me. One man dared to challenge me that year, he had been rabble-rousing for quite some time attempting to get others to turn against me, but I rebuffed his attempts and slammed him out of the game countless times. My taunts undoubtedly rang in his ears as he trudged to the back of the line. Eventually though, people began to listen to him and one day we played a point where he caught my slam and then eliminated me with a mighty jam. I was then the pariah of the four-square world, and others attempted to eliminate me at every opportunity from then on. The declaration of four-square was written, and recess was never the same. My kingdom in rubble, its specter existing only in my mind.

Random cantseefade quote of the weekend:

random cute girl at party: "Why is everyone being so nice to me?"
cantseefade: "Look around you, you are an attractive girl and everyone here wants to fuck you."

Random link featuring Jessica Alba in a seethrough dress. Sweet!

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger xTx said...

god bless you for those jessica alba shots.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Makeup Tales said...

Until I started reading your posts, I thought you were gay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home