Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Let's See....

If I can convince my boss that I need to go to Athens to get a buffalo chicken sandwich, a 32-oz beer, and a court document that I need.

Tomorrow I will post either one of my shitty stories or a rant about why the apocalypse is a self-fulfilling prophecy that is being perpetuated by the Bush administration, the religious right, and all these idiotic fucking terrorists. Commenters have the power to choose. Choose wisely. Or say nothing. Or slit your wrist with a rusty spoon. Or have sex with the corpse of Nell Carter. You get the picture.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger xTx said...

i have a feeling you will be able to convince your boss.

and i REALLY REALLY want to have sex with Nell Carter's corpse now that you mention it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home