Thursday, May 05, 2005

Self-Titled

I had a dream last night where I was living in a house next door to my brother. But then I discovered he was a vampire and he almost turned me into one. But I got away from him and then day came. Then I had a few hours till nightfall and I kept thinking about how I could get far enough away to where he couldn't reach me because he would only have like 12 hours or so to get me before the Sun would come up and he would melt or whatever. I remember wondering about whether or not vampires could ride on planes and take red-eye flights. So then I went pretty far away but another vampire found me and I was hiding in a small room and I could hear the vampire right outside my door and then....... I woke up, and it was 4:06 in the morning. So I went back to sleep and went to work and here I am typing this shit.

Whats really weird is that if I really found some vampires I would probably want them to bite me. Kinda like Galaga how you let your ship get caught in the tractor beam so you can get even more powerful with the double ship. I could live forever and kill shitloads of people... man what a great life. Oh yeah, fuck Louis Williams for going pro and dissing my dawgs as well. There is definitely something mentally wrong with me. Perhaps liters of margaritas and beer will straighten out my mind tonight.

"If you're gonna scream, scream with me
Moments like this never last
When do creatures rape your face
Hybrids opened up the door
Ooh baby when you cry
Your face is momentary
You hide your looks behind these scars " -The Misfits Hybrid Moments

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger xTx said...

that galaga reference ruled

 

Post a Comment

<< Home