Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Dr. Jekyll meets Mr. Quotation

Dr. Jekyll: "Hello Mr. Quotation, I have something wonderful to show you, I have invented a potion that enhances ones self-esteem, confidence, and physical prowess!"

Mr. Quotation: "I don't think necessity is the mother of invention - invention, in my opinion, arises directly from idleness, possibly also from laziness. To save oneself trouble."

Dr. Jekyll: "Umm.. but women see me as a nit, a weakling. With this potion I can become the man I wish to be."

Mr. Quotation: "What's meant to be will always find a way."

Dr. Jekyll: "Indeed, and this potion will allow me to become a superman. I will have the ability to achieve my destiny. My research indicates that there is a 90% chance of success."

Mr. Quotation: "Statistics are like bikini's, what they show is nice, but what they conceal is vital."

Dr. Jekyll: "What are these bikini's you speak of? Quit speaking gibberish. It's time for my ultimate becoming!!"

Mr. Quotation: "Life is to be lived, not controlled, and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

Dr. Jekyll: (Drinks potion... morphs into the misshapen, brutish figure of Hyde) "Oh no, what have I become!? My experiment... has... FAILED!"

Mr. Quotation: "A failure is a man who has blundered but is not capable of cashing in on the experience."

Mr. Hyde: "I would advise you not to mock me, you insolent fool, or you will suffer my wrath."

Mr. Quotation: "Mishaps are like knives, that either serve us or cut us, as we grasp them by the blade or the handle."

Mr. Hyde: (Laughing maniacally, picking up a scalpel from a nearby table)

Mr. Quotation: "In every parting there is an image of death."

Mr. Hyde: (Savagely plunges the scalpel into Mr. Quotation's throat, proceeds to cut/saw his head off as a torrent of blood sprays the room like a sprinkler)

Mr. Quotation: (gurble... gurble...)

Mr. Hyde: "Fuckin' know-it-all."


THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home