Monday, May 09, 2005

Will O' the Wisp

It was after about four hours of drinking that I noticed her. I was mainly holding court with the jesters around me, but I kept noticing her looking over my way. Her eyes seemed to radiate with some great amusement even though she wasn't smiling. She sat at a table with another girl. She sipped some sort of red drink and smoked a cigarette. On my way to the bathroom she nudged against me and whispered in my ear.

Later that night we were smoking cocaine back at her apartment. I fucked her and her friend and we stayed up all night drinking vodka and watching Brazil on television. Later we did more cocaine, fucked more and watched Maury and Jerry Springer.

Soon thereafter I lost my job and my family. I still had her though, and we were together constantly. She showed me all kinds of things I had never found before. Maybe it was because I had never looked for them.

One day I took a Frisco speedball and I never woke up. The doctor said my heart pretty much exploded. It rained the day I was buried and although some people cried, no one was very surprised.

She didn't come.

She's still up at the bar. Maybe one night you will find her as well. Do yourself a favor, walk away.

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger shoobie said...

damn dude that is some dark shit.

braves are looking money, i think it will come down to our games vs. st louis and florida.

as for falcons, lets hope the receiver drafting has a trickle down effect and all 3 have breakout seasons. also peerless had eye surgery, maybe that will help.

were you at famous poker last wednesday? who are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home