Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Writing crap beats working

The G8 conference will play out thusly: Blair's African relief plan will be accepted, Bush will refuse any concessions on Greenhouse gas emissions and will make hollow promises about alternative technologies. The U.S will renege on our promise to double African aid and will instead spend trillions on building more weapons. The world will question us about Iraq and we will blow them off. Protests will occur the entire time. The summit will end with everyone claiming it was a moderate success. AIDS and malaria in Africa will continue to mount.

Rehnquist will die/resign before Bush leaves office. Alberto Gonzalez will be nominated for the Supreme Court along with an even more morally conservative Justice. Scalia will become Chief Justice. Roe will stand but the Court will become more divisive than ever before and civil liberties will be severely limited.

One time I got so far in Ms. Pac Man that the ghosts didn't turn blue at all when you ate the power dots, instead it triggered them to all come directly at you. I got about 10 levels farther after that.

Things I like:
1. Topspin lobs
2. Large, firm breasts,
3. Honeydew melon

Things I don't like:
1. Loud people with New York/New Jersey/ Boston accents
2. Cigar smoke
3. Slugs

The same words have been spoken.
Every action mimicked before.
The cycle is never broken.
So our potential never rises above the floor.

FREE LITTLE KIM!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Makeup Tales said...

Have you ever had a plate of well-cooked slugs? Don't agree with #2 on list #1 either, but I'm a girl.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger atlien said...

Can't say that I've ever had a plate of well-cooked slugs. I used to dig under rocks for bugs and insects and pour salt on slugs and watch them dissolve, but somehow I developed somewhat of a phobia of slugs. While snails I can tolerate, slugs for me are about the most disgusting form of life on earth. While I would eat them for money or for necessity, I would not do it for pleasure. As for the breasts.... you know you like them. Be honest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home