Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ten Bars

Big month for me. Shit will either come together or fall apart.
I need to relax, I need to spring for a good massage.
I hope the Hawks trade our draft pick and get Hakim Warrick and Jarret Jack in exchange.
Bobby Cox is one of the top three managers of all-time.
Karl Rove deserves a good beating followed by exile.
My last post was influenced by both Stephen King and South Park if anyone gets the references.
I don’t see how people continue smoking blunts everyday, my lungs can’t take that shit anymore.
I want to buy some throwing knives.
I am accurate with throwing knives.
I would not miss Karl Rove’s fat head with a throwing knife.

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger Makeup Tales said...

there are good, cheap masseuses and masseurs in chinatown. i like your blog because i always have to look words up and you have a wacky imagination. couldn't figure out whether a blunt was a cigarette or marijuana. merriam-webster clarified it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home