Monday, January 24, 2005

The Aftermath

"Life is pain, anyone who says different is selling something" - Various sources

Weekend is over. Brutal times. I heard some painfully amusing putdowns, met some famously forgettable people, and watched one of the most disappoining games ever. I also consumed enough alcohol to kill a horse or normal person. The result of all of these various abuses is that I am rather dazed and confused and am not 100% sure that what I am typing is real and not some vicious nightmare. Looking back on it, I have determined that there are certain things that need to be accomplished by me. With no more football to watch for several months, I have no more excuses to go out getting shit-faced on a regular basis. I am going to read more, work out more, cook more, and generally get things right. The Falcons season is over. The time for growth has just begun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home