Friday, January 21, 2005

NFC/AFC championship picks

What dumbass scheduled both games on Sunday? They should have had one on Saturday and one on Sunday so people would have time to sober up for work on Monday. I suppose I can understand that they wanted to give the teams that played on Sunday last week the extra day of rest, but since it was the Eagles that played on that day- fuck that. At any rate, I will be watching both games with great interest as I have a large chunk of change at risk, and my 2nd favorite team in the world is playing with a Super Bowl trip on the line. As for my bets/picks, I teased the Over's in both games along with the Falcons and Pats. For those of you that are not degenerate gamblers like myself, that means I got 6 points added to the lines in all four of my picks. Essentially there is 2 G's up in the air for me depending on the outcomes. If my picks come through there will be shots for anyone in my immediate vicinity. Without further delay, here are my picks...

Falcons 27 Eagles 21

Patriots 34 Steelers 17

In other news, the doofus got inaugurated again. (Insert deity here) help us all......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home