Thursday, April 14, 2005

The appointment

Doc: Hey cant, you've been acting kinda strange recently, are you alright?

cantseefade: I'm aight.

Doc: You aren't going to do anything drastic are you, you don't feel like hurting anyone do you?

cantseefade: I ain't promising sheet, ain't no man promised tomorrow doc.

Doc: Well ok then, lets play a game...

cantseefade: How much cash you got homie?

Doc: No, no, not a gambling game, a word association game. I'll say a word or phrase and you tell me the first thing that comes into your head.

cantseefade: Sounds like some ol' bullshit to me, but come on with it.

Doc: Ok... Eric Rudolph

cantseefade: Showed no remorse in court and tried to flip the trial into an indictment of the U.S. government and abortion. He did apologize for the Olympic bombing though as it caused more harm than he intended. His views really aren't that different than many people in the rural south, the only difference is that he acted on his convictions. He committed the crimes and will now spend the rest of his days in a concrete room sleeping on a concrete bed. That sounds about right.

Doc: Mike Vick

cantseefade: Oh, you talkin bout my nigga Ron Mexico. That fool gotta control his outbreaks fo life man, that shit aint no joke. He also has a tough muthafuckin schedule to deal with this season with five primetime games and the AFC East on the schedule. They'll be lucky to make the playoffs but I'll be up in that piece getting rowdy.

Doc: How about....

cantseefade: This was a dumbass idea, I'm outta here.

Doc: Wait, I haven't....

cantseefade: I suggest you shut the fuck up 'fore you get dealt with, trigger ain't got no heart hoe. I said I'm out and I'm gonna leave whether I got blood on my Tims or not.

Doc: That was very productive for a first appointment, I'll see you next visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home