Thursday, July 28, 2005

bonkers

The bonkers candy gushed juices that weren't really fruit but sugary concoctions of the faceless, nameless multinational conglomerate who's only purpose in this world is to amass as much land and green and off-white and especially pink printed pieces of paper as it can to gather up the boardwalks and the park places, and all the hotels but from my vantage place of oriental I can see their plan and one day the single apartments on baltic and mediterranean will erupt with the masses of tophats and irons and boots who don't have what the bonkers producers have but want it worse and will take it by cracking their 40 oz bottles on heads and then I will hop on the reading and take it all the way to aruba where I will drink mai-tai's and play cards and rape and murder young tourists and feed them to sharks because under dutch law no body=no crime and even if caught I will defend myself and win and then go visit ted bundy and laugh and laugh at how he sucks and I rule and then I will buy some candy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home