Friday, July 08, 2005

My Dream

Scene: Final Table 2006 WSOP Main Event

Norman Chad: "Well this has been an exhibition in unorthodox poker from cantseefade so far. He has built a huge chip lead after calling Phil Ivey's all-in bet without even looking at his cards. In fact, he didn't even watch the flop as he was too busy downing Irish Car bombs with Shana Hiatt and other friends in the audience."

Other dude: "I have never seen anything like this. The rest of the table is stunned and the crowd is going absolutely crazy."

Cantseefade: "Hey hoes, anybody raise me for the rest of the tourney and I'm gonna break you, you hear what I said Juanda and Matusow?"

Other fish at table: "mumble mumble"

Cantseefade "Don't make me raise up on you bitches, we can play cards like gentlemen or we can get into some gangsta type shit."

Here is a very interesting story by an otherwise worthless writer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home