Monday, August 01, 2005

Coach Reg Marin (Big Ups!!)

"Shut down your operation, closed for business
leave a foul taste in your mouth like guinness
I was born to take power leave my mark on this planet
The phantom of crime rap, niggaz are left stranded."- Hell on Earth

The room reeked of piss and body odor. I tried to think back to my jailhouse experiences many years earlier, was the smell worse among inmates or the retards that I taught? No question about it, its the retards.

I didn't think it was going to be like this, I had always liked children, was patient, and felt sorry for kids who were born with special needs. It had seemed like a good fit, and the pay was better than the average teacher. Unfortunately, the job had become an endless assault on my senses and the torment I had endured the past several months had definitely warped my soul. I had been vomited on, urinated on, struck with fists and food, I had been burned when one particularly demonic sped had apparently heated up some keys with a lighter and handed them to me, saying he had found them on the ground. I still have a scar from that trick. I can also remember the retarded giggles and how he rolled around on the floor, drooling in ecstasy as I jumped around, clutching my hand.

All that was about to change. Eric Rudolph had it wrong, the problem isn't that abortion is done too little, but that it is not executed with surgical precision. It isn't the quantity of fetus' that we throw in the dumpster, it is the quality that is important. Like in Willy Wonka, the determination needs to be made whether one is a "good egg" like Charlie, or a "bad egg" like Veruca Salt. As for my class, it is a room-full of rotten, putrid eggs that not even a starving man would put in his mouth. Naptime will take on a whole new meaning today after I pass out the kool-aid that I give them for snacks. This will be a little "kool-aid plus", as Alex from a Clockwork Orange would say, and while the tards slip into their endless rest I will slip out the door and into my packed car. I'm sure they are looking for teachers in Mexico.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home