Tuesday, March 08, 2005

"A freakin 12-gauge, whaddya think?!"

Songs that I should hate but don't:
1. Lifestyles of the rich and famous- Good Charlotte
2. Pieces of Me- Ashlee Simpson

The midgard serpent awoke me from my slumber late one night. I told that bitch to chill but she wouldn't listen. I knew if I was gonna get up somebody was in for a chin checking. The noise continued so I dealt with the hoe. Next morning, while in the cafe Loki comes up to me talking shit about why I beat up his son. "I told that bitch to settle down but she didn't hear so good, you want some too?", I calmly replied. Fortunately for him he did not, so I settled back down to my coffee and toast. Then I heard a low whining noise from the booth next to me. I ignored it for a couple of minutes, but after it continued I turned around to determine who was annoying me now. It was that muthafucking yeti and he was wearing an I-pod and singing an undetermined boy band song to himself. I threw my fucking coffee on him and exited the cafe without paying. You have to let muthafuckers know not to test you. The world aint nothing but a giant cellblock. And I want my cornbread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home